Saturday 16 April 2011

♥Questions♥

OH GOD!! 
I thought I'd never get to post D:
Other than that...
HI!!! X3
How are you all..
You know I've always avoided asking questions on here 
Cuz I know y'all would never really be able to answer =|
Soo
Anyway
Today was nice :3
I had fun
OMG movie :)
With that laydeh!

OMFG D:
Why do I keep forgetting to do that thing D:<
I need some form of reminder to help me.. remember
Well duh
Haha!!
Anyway today was epic cuz of my friends :3
Yay Friends
I remember when I had none :D
Yup I was a loser :D
IKR
Yay Losers
We stand strong!!

Wait!!
What was the plot of this story
Wait I meant post..
hmm?
Idk either
Omg 
My class mates think I'm a skitzo! D:
But why?
I wish I knew =|

Anyway 
I have not much to say so..
Bye ;3
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment