Monday 11 April 2011

♥What is "IT"?♥

Some readers complained about yesterday's post being too short..
So I've decided to make this one long..
Like REALLY long..
Just cuz I love you all so much :3
Haha Sorry to all who hate reading .-.
I hate reading too
Well..
Boring things anyway
So all who believe that this is boring..
Sorry for making it long .___.
And for all who enjoy reading it..
You're welcome :D
So I might as well get started with the important stuff :3
But.. What is important =|
Oh my day..
It was.. fine ._.
Waow .= =.
Not much happened
Phail day .-.
Omg :D
I'm reading about the two faced baby..
Literally
Not the one with the.. not literal meaning
Wait.. 
._.
Oh
Yea
That maded sentence
Wtf .o 0.
I meant sense .-. 


Soap operas (sp? Why are they called soaps anyway..?! Isn't that sumthin you shower with .- -. Stupid english..) Are so dramatic .-. 
Haha!! Why I said that?
Cuz...
OMG WHY AM  I NOT PLAYING MUSIC D:
-puts on a sexy track; headbangs- :3
What was I saying?
Oh!!
Wait..
Fergot..
Oh yea!!
I said that cuz..
Uh.. .-. 
Oh I guess I lost my train of though =|
Oh!! 
YesI ruhmembah!! 
No I ferget-- WAIT!!
I said it cuz I was watching a Soap Opera :3
Waow.. .- -.
I took that long to say just that!! D:<
-sigh- Young ppl these days =\
They never remember anything ):
Oh well.
hmm what now?


Facebook is stupid but addictive ._. 
hahahahah 
You go on everyday (basically) 
Nothing changes =\


Anyway
Wait I was supposed to talke about sumthin portantim :)


Ooh I wanna write backwards..
I yam pots noos hguoht
ahahahH
nac uoy dnatsrednu?
 (Don't worry the words are in the correct order)
P: 
kO 
m'I derob :(
fo gnipyt sdrawkcab I naem
:(


I feel like playing a game :3
So I will
--------------------------------------
Games are fun :|
Omg Noo
I'm getting in an unmood .x x.
Don't wanna do much now..
.- -.


Somuchforthelongnessnessofthepost
Omg the spacebar was just call ing to me there .x x.
Look what I did .x x. 
I separated "calling"


Omg humans can be annoying .-.
I know most of y'all are humans .. sorry if I dissed your kind :|
But..
-insert un-mean words here-
:)
Eh..
That smile looks so fake atm <<
EH!
Stupid thoughts
I has me a headache
I don't wanna take pills though =\
Pills are for wen I don't need it :l
Haha no I'm not like that
Or so I tell them


Haha I love that face :3
It's so epicly 
Awesome
(DAMN YOU GOOGLE CHORME!! STOP TELLIN MY MY WORDS AREN'T!! ) D:<
Ok I'm like..
Better
._.
Omg
My lil sis ROX :D
iFly ♥Oin♥ :3
Y'know.. 
Ok good..
Cuz I don't
HahaSo you gots tah tell meh :3


:L
You know you love it :D
But..
the main question of the day..
What is IT? 
Well "IT" is an acronym for Information Technology ;D
Hohohoh!!
Ikr :D
EPIC I BEEEE :D
Or is it..
Forty three seconds too late >8|
ANSWER THE QUESTION!!! D:<


Sorry..
WAIT!! 


I say wait a lot don't I  =\
What am I?  A crossing guard <<
Haha!! I wonter  .e e.
(GOOGLE CHROMEE!!! <<!! WONTER IS A WORD TO ME OK D:<<)
Heh heh >:}
I'm ready for you CHROME!! >:D
Get ready.. 

 Haha That wasn't scareh!! :)
Ikr!!
Tell me something I don't know :}
Oh I know what I don't know..
Well I can't know it if I don't know it cuz If I know that I don't know it I'll know it and want to know more about it cuz I don't know ._.
(Try saying that five times fast ... If you succeed.. leme know cuz I couldn't even say it one time fast .x x.)

What
._.
OMG!!
I see CHIPS!!
-eats-... BLEH!!
This tastes like cardboard!!
...........
Oh..
It is cardboard ._.
Hah I knew this
 DON'T JUDGE MEE!! 
I don't understand you ppl D:
I've given these instructions before D:<
You humans never listen D:<


I wonder how long this post is ._.
Oh well


I'm just doing this to make up for yesterday and my abrupt leavage
(DIDN'T I THREATEN YOU AWHILE AGO GOOGLE CHROME!!? AND YOU COME BACK D:< LEAVE "LEAVAGE" ALONE D:<< IT HAS DONE YOU NO HARM DX<)


I like Shiny things 
Haw haw!! You don't see thee epickity of this emote El Oh El :D


Oh Em Gee 
All the smiles I has on this.. 
But as I'm typing..
I have on a poker face ._.
Is it weird?
OF COURSE NOT!! Psh !!
I can't believe you guys >:
Hah Fer the record.. 
I think I'll add sum sexy songs the I made myself... OMG POPCORN!!
HAHAHA!!
With extra yellowity!! (CHROME!!! )8< ) 
What's the yellowity called?
Butter? D:
I used to call it cheese when I was younger =\
Cuz.. Cheese was the only yellow thing I knew .-.
I mean.. food related .-.
Well 
There is banana.. But you wouldn't put that on popcorn..
I'm gonna try that :3
If I stop posting..
You'll know why HAHA!!
Ok It won't kill me 
It's just two foods.. tried together..
As ONE >B]


Like ... 
Uh..
Dance Robi Dance!!
Yes I just named him on the spot!!
Cuz I'l like that!! :D
Haawhaw


hmm
I think i should stop typing now ...
Yes..
I will
But before I go..
Uh..
Idkk :3
 Eh
I don't feel it's long enough D:
What do I do?!!
I know
I'll type more
Like waht I'm doin now :3
Ok I'm done 
Oh.. No colours today >:3
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.





Ps... I love you <3 

1 comment:

  1. ppl complained? :l oh! that face looks cute! hold up! stay on the topic laina >.<

    ah yes...that was long...took me some thime* to finish reading it...but then again i went to eat food!...i ate-insert food here- for dinner how bout u!? no laina!! topic u must stay on!

    oh ferget it >.<

    ReplyDelete