Saturday 23 April 2011

♥16th Post ALREADY :D♥

Hey this is my 16th post :D
Hey..
This is epic.. 
notice the last time I said what # post this was it was the eighth :D
Nice right?
I know
Being awesome is a forte of mine B)
Lol
Conceited?
Me
Hah! 
far frum it :3
But anyway
How was the day that was yours? 
Yesterday
Was it gewt?
;D
Mine was AWESOME :D
Till the end
Where it got BETTER :D
Is there such a thing as
BETTER THAN AWESOME?
OMG!!
My holidays
They're 
Comin to the end in a week
I wish I could add the "or two" part to that..
But it really is a week
This is why I'm not too psyched about goin on holiday
Lol
You'know how CHROME decides that all my words are wrong?
Well I checked out the correction options they had for "goin"
and one of them was "groin"
WHO'S WRONG NOW D:<
Hahaha!
Oh Chrome..
I guess

Win -puts on shades and CSI theme comes on- B)
Omg this reminds me of sumthing
I saw
Wanna see :D
Sure I'll show you
Just click this 
Heh B)
Rox right?
Don't be like a normal human and not click it..
Well it's not like I can stop you .-.
Psh!!
I think I discovered something new
Not bad it is :D
Pretty good it be :D
Ok .-.
This reminds me of somthing
But what?
OH!!
StarWars' Yoda 
Which I hate btw ._.
I never saw the Aim of that show
Anyway I must leave now..
I have thing to do 
and place to be
..
Yea I'm not like others who have "things" and "places" 
I take it one at a time 
-puts on shades and CSI theme comes on- B)
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

1 comment: