Tuesday 19 April 2011

♥Distractions♥

Hmm..
Hmmmm...
Hmmm..
My least favourite thing about starting a post
Is changing the font <<
It's kinda annoying


Anyway
Today?
Hoho..
I'd rather not say!
<<
It's not important
I'm watching this anime I discovered
It's awesome
So far
Only on part threee
I'm not gonna finish..
Cuz
I'm writing this
Fer you guys..
Cuz I care more for you guys 
<<
Be happy
Be very happy
Aren't you jumping for joy yet?
<<
Sigh
So yea
this "Lemonade Mouth" movie isn't so bad
My eyes hurt though


But why must Disney movies always have a happy ending .-.
One day I'll make a sad ending
Like someone's parent died or something
It's always the parents
I love mine
So..
Never mind
We'll kill someone else
eh.. no
Never mind that
UGH!!
I get distracted to easily D:
IT's kinda frustrating to not only me but to others <<
Sigh 
Oh well :)


Oh I can't believe I fergot to mention I'm offically on holiday from school
But
The problem
I have nothing really to do for the holiday
Unless some one asks me on the spur of the moment..
OH!
When school re-opens
This blog will be officially broadcasted!!
Unfortunately
Due to my distractions
I must leave now..
So bye
And again I say
I love you guys.. 
and 
thanks for allowing me to waste another moment of your more valuable time to read this

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

1 comment: