Thursday 7 April 2011

♥Yay Confusion♥

Ugh ._.
It took me so long to log in today cuz I fergot my pass <<''

NO I DO NOT HAVE BAD MEMORY D:<

Ok maybe a lil but.. DON'T JUDGE ME!!
I'd never judge you so psh <<
Ok so how was my day?
T'was ok .. for a day ._.
Lot of not doin' work :)
Yay Laziness.. you strike once more :3
Oh!! My internet was givin issues too ..
Is another why I took long..
I got home 'round five..
See!! Two hrs of .. spazing de internet 
Yes I like French :)
Don't like it?
Oh well...
Hmm.. what can I say today? .x x.
I don't even know..
Guess I'll just keep typin till I get .. tired? 
... No I'm already tired..
Oh I meant tired of typing ..
Hahah  <<'
I miss my other blog .-.
But .. oh well
Can't have it all ]=
Omg just... remembered sumthin
TCH! :D
Yea man..
Oh my brother is sick D:
I actually feel sorry fer him slightly D:

He looks so hopeless, helpless and unannoying ( well GoogleCHROME is telling me that "unannoying" isn't a word =\ ... SOUNDS LIKE ONE!! AM I RIGHT?!! WHO'S  WITH ME ON THIS? 
No one? Oh just me.. Ah see >:  ...No that's fine .e e.) 


Ohhoho.. fergot I was in brackets .____.
Anyway... what was I saying..
I don't wanna read up cuz..
My eyes are beginning to burn from un--sleeping-ness :I
Oh yes!! I remember now!! :D
My brother :3
I think he went to bed.. Why am I saying this.. Idk =\
Oh well 
Hmm I've typed enough for now..
But.. Psh!!
I can type as long as I WANT!! :D
I see not a character limit B]
Ah my whole family is home now :}
Oh how I love them :3 
It's ironic how I .. Wait I lost my train of thought :D
OMG An awesome song just started playin fer me
My Balls :D 
EHPEEEK TRACK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoVb6-s-wEA
Ok so yea.. Ima go now
._. 
HAHAH! 
iFly♥
{CrookedWings}

No comments:

Post a Comment