Tuesday 26 April 2011

♥ChromePHail♥

This reminds me of my friend and 10 cents


Friend: Ugh Why is it always a ten cents!! -throws it away-
Me: No you shouldn't throw it away what if, one day, you have $999 999. 90?  You're gonna need that ten cent coin
Friend: You're exaggerating! That'll never happen
-days later-
Friend: Noo I need three dollars!! -checks in purse- .. Ok I have two dollars... 75 cents.. 90?! Noo I need
Me: Ten cents?
 Hahahahahahahahahha
ahahahahahah
ahahah
hahahahahaha
hahahah
Irony :D








Ah yes.. good times :3
The person knows themself :D
I love you too




Ha CHROME said "Hahahahahahahahahha" isn't a word..
So I checked out the correction options 
And this is what I saw
Mahabharata
Tallahatchie
Maharashtra
Maharajahs
SERIOUSLY D:<
Where in the world did those words come from?!
I can't even pronounce them!!!
Y'know
I think I look up the meanings D:<
Mahabharata: is one of the two major Sanskrit epics of ancient India, the other being the Ramayana. The epic is part of itihasa.    (What? >_>)
Tallahatchie:  is a county located in the Mississippi Delta region of the U.S. state of Mississippi. (At least this makes more sense <_<")
Maharashtra: is a state located in India. The word Maharashtra is derived from the Sanskrit words Maha meaning Great and Rashtra meaning Nation, thus rendering the name Maharashtra. (Interesting .__.)
Maharajahs: Mahārāja (also spelled maharajah) is a Sanskrit title for a "great king" or "high king".[1] The female equivalent title Maharani (or Maharanee) denotes either the wife of a Mahārāja or, in states where that was customary, a woman ruling in her own right. (Haha CHROME!! But you got this one wrong XD)
So yea..
CHROME has lost one :3
That's
Crooked: one.. 
CHROME: ... I lost count.. I wasn't even Counting D:
.<<.
.>>.
.v v.
And life goes on D:
.x x.
Oh well
So how was my day yesterday?
At the pool
It was nice
We got food :D
Can you beliebe it :D
( YES CHROME I CAN MAKE WORDS TOO D:< )
._.
 UGH!
My foo... Beautiful bruder is playin his game 
With volume D:
And he has my failed headphones on the floor Dx
I mean
Just cuz they fail doesn't mean you have to leave 'em on the ground!
Stoopid brother .x x.
Haha 
Ohwell I guess
Told him to pic it up
And he did
OMG!!
I feel like doing that thing with the non backspacing..
But the question is
Will I be able to accomplish that mission?
I mean..
What!! ._.
UGh!!
I ferget!!
Er well :3
Mission is fer another day
Hahao!
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment