Saturday 9 April 2011

♥IcePops :3♥ (Picture day)

Oh what a beautiful day.. 

But I don't wanna publish a post so early in the day |:
But I may not get the chance later so.. 


I guess now is the best time..

Here's what: If I do get the chance I'll add other stuff ._.



So yea!! 
Good day to you sirs :3
I've basically been cleaning all morning..
This is why I don't really like Saturdays )8
I'm still not even done..
Just thought I'd take a break
And RANDOM PEOPLE keep coming to my house for ice pops!!  
Stupid customers <<
Oh well
Speaking of which I think I'll have one ^^

The moral of this story: 

Don't start a .. thing ._. 


Ok I ferget :3


OMG this reminds me of this thing..

That I made :D

Good times 

-minute later- Ok so I can't find it =|

Psh .. Oh well :D


Tell you what I want..?
A Magic Baby..
Y'know one like what B.o.B has :D
That'd be cool!! :3


Omg I almost typed "cook" up there
And it reminded me of the epicest (Ok GoogleCHROME tells me "epicest" isn't a word either <<' .. DAMN YOU CHROME D:< -adds it to my personal dictionary- ) ...

What what I saying... 
Oh!! Yes.. (Waow I remembered :D) 
the epicest man in the ness.. DANE COOK :D 
(next to my dad of course B) .. Sorry Dane but I knew him WAY before I discovered you :P)

Ice pops are cold.. I wonder why ._.

NO DON'T COMMENT ON THAT!! 

Psh.. what am I all worked up about ..
It's not like you can B)
(Maybe ._. )

Wanna know what I like? 
Giving the posts their titles :D
HAHAHHhahah 
And since I can't really stay on one topic..
I can use ANYTHING -echo- ;D


Ok train of thought lost..

I hit my head to hard .x x.
Phail!! D:



Oh!! Damn those ice pop buyerZZZZ D:<

Next time I'll have my machete ready

OMG!! 
My head is suddenly heavier ._.

I have the sudden urge to look at pictures of IcePops
._.


Omg.. It's butiple T^T
Ugh I love that pic D:
 I wannit!! 
OMG!! I relized I love this show!!..
Can't remember it's name but
EEEEEEEEEET
EEEEEEEEEEEZ

EHPEEEEEK D:<
The makers.. should.. 
Idk.. {something amazing}
 :D
Yay for the talking humans :3


OMG!! 
Colours are nice !!
I still prefer my favourite one though 

AHHHHH!! EPIC FACE
So I typed in "epic face" on google
And I got this:

I love it!!! Don't you :3


Well that was the face i was mainly seeing ..Which I don't mind..
The first time I actually saw this face was on a youtube
And me and my sister just fell in love with it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fv3c5ScwPg ♥
 Hahah :3

Watch it mayne :3
It's epic.. to me 


OMG!!! I fergot something yesterday!!
I guess I'll just do it next friday 

Eeef I ruhmembuh!!

I hope I doo..

I wanna see what'll happen XD
Anyway
I'll just put it as a note.. reminder I mean on my phone

I know what you're thinkin now..
"I wonder what it is..?"
And ...
"Why couldn't Crooked just backspace 'note'? "
Well
the answers to your questions will come in due time :3


AH!! 
I remembered sumthin
I love GIR!!! 
C'mon who's with me on this :D
Awws... Cuz one Gir just wasn't enough ^^

There were just... SOOOO MANY TO CHOOSE FRUM :3
So I chose..
Two of 'em  ^^

Oh and here's one of my personal drawings :L 
<---LMAO :3 Can't touch this :D


Rainbow butt :D
Sorry..
Random moment
Wait a min!!
I shouldn't apologize fer this!! 
You should be used to it by now!! D:<
Psh.. <<


Hahah this is a long post ..

I don't even think I'm done yet ._.


Hah!! Black nail polish :3
Epic it is!! 
Ok
I think I'm actually done
I have things to do ..
Al be bahk!! :3
Chiky Chiky Chik :3
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

1 comment:

  1. D: ....speechless

    there are SOO many topics to this thing...
    i cant comment...ill just say 6!

    sicz is the and-saw to EVERYTHING!! :D

    ReplyDelete