Friday 8 April 2011

♥Castrated..Child..Molesters♥

Oh..hoho :)
My day sucked :D
Near the end :3
Great right? :D 
Cuz of reason..
-celebrates-
No work was done though :}

Yay for no work!!
No work = Happy Crooked :D
But I have a head ache frum.. things.

My best friend almost got killed by DEMON FRIES !!! 
O>O 
It was tragic..
The worst part..
We had NO WATER NEAR US!! D:
Fortunately I saved the day B)
Can't touch thissss B3
Cuz I'm a NINJA NIN NIN-JA!! 
(Yay for Ryan Higa :3)


Idk why but saying
"I don't wanna continue writing"
Is.. a.. ness .x x.
Damn I fergot what I was saying .e e.
Oh well ^^


Omg I have the sudden urge to waste our printer's ink by printing lyrics to AWESOMELY EPIC .. Songs :3

LOLOl 
I .. I'M LIKE THAT >8{
Bring those babies :D
Sorry.. Random moment :3

OMG THE UNIVERSE HATES MEH!! D:<
Wish Ah cud kill it though :(
SOML*

I use that a lot :(
IT's true though :)
Yay for the TRUTH!! It SHALL set you free..

i.e. unless you do a crime.. like molesting O:
And admit.. you'll probly be in jail for life :D

Yay for the fools who think molesting is alright!!
May you be castrated and tortured ^^

Wait.. was I on a topic?

I wonder :3
Bu-but Scrolling ... up is WORK!! >X X<

Oh well
I think I'll leave now.. it's like..

Not early.. ._.
Pce :3
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

*Dunno what it means? http://www.urbandictionary.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment