Wednesday 20 April 2011

♥♥

Hah.. It's like 2:41
I'm gonna keep typing for awhile 

Hmm..
Oh I'll type till I get off the pc :D
Sounds good eh?
Hah I bet it does.. :3
My poor hands..
My poor poor hands
Or is it fingers?
Psh..
Who cares |:
Not meee :D
HaH!!
I got my brother to put off the television!! :D
Yea B)
He he x3
My head just randomly started aching D:<
OH!!
Hah I have some great(not really) news for you guys..
I'll not be able to post as frequently ._.
After the holidays
Cuz my mom was like: 
"Work work no pc unless necessary work work" 
 Tis all I heard ):
And you know what that means..
And I can't use the "But this is necessary" bit on her 
Cuz she'll just look at me in her "Motherly" way
And I don't really like that look
It doesn't really affect me but she'd be right |:
I don't like that .-.
So
It's better this way..
SIGH!! <<
Oh well
I'm over it :3
OMG I fergot I was watching an anime!!
WAIT!!
I was supposed to .
Eh never mind =\
so..
TO MY ANIME I WAS WATCHIN
Oh I won't ferget you guys
I remembered I have to do that thing
With the typing and not backspacing
not now though
I'll do that
At a time
When
I
Feel
Lazy :3
Hah 
gonna get food =\
It's POTTED
It's MEAT
It's POTTED MEAT :D
Yay!! :3
Anyway
It's amazing how amazing things amaze the amazed :3
I should write a story :3
But
Idk where to start
Eh.. another time maybe 
:}
DAMN YOU HEAD ACHE! D:<
I will be avenged!!
Or not .-.
Who will avenge me anyway?
Psh
Hmm
Waow I fergot I was typing..
Hohoho
Got distracted by MSN :D
OhEll :3
I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree :D
Wait..
Wrong proverb
Is that even a proverb
Doesn't seem like a metaphor |=
Psh who cares <<
I know what I wanted to say
Wait..
No I didn't 
PSHHHHHHHHHHH 
Whatev!
<<
Like I've said before
DON'T JUDGE ME!!
You too GoogleCHROME!!!
Psh can't even get your own name right..
Hey!!
I wonder if it's cuz I've always been typing it without a space in between the two wirds
(Wird: meaning "word"; pronounced like "bird")
Tries it out: Google CHROME 
... HEY!! 
NO RED UNDERLINES D:<
FOOLS!! D=<
Google Chrome YOU ARE RACIST!!
D:
I'm sure if I put my real name on here...
It'd be UNDERLINED D=<
I WAS RIGHT!!
D:<
D:<
D:<
D:<
D:<
D:<
D:,
D:<
D:<
D:<
D:<
D:<
D:<
D:<

Spot the difference XD
Lol
too easy?! 
TOO EASY?!! 
Well!!
I thought it was pretty hard <<
SHUT UP!!
DON'T SAY A WORD ON THAT PREVIOUS COMMENT
:D
So
Yea 
Earlier I outsmarted my sister
Cuz I'm epic!!
Lol
AHAHAH
She still loves me
Taht's what she gets for nearly dislocating my shoulder D:<
I love you Sa <3
You know that :3


Yay for moods and their changes
:3
Don't you just love being annoyed :D
I do it all the time
Being annoyed I mean
It's so much fun when you do it daily ^^
Hahah
I was watching my anime
But my father decided to watch the "NEWS" like I care about my country <<
Most of them are fools ._.
If they weren't
Then I'd watch it cuz then there'd only be good things on tv 
Sigh 
:)
Anyway enough about my PHAIL country and its PHAIL PHOOLISH PEEPUL  
Haha 
The only unfoolish ones are my epic friends
And I love you all 
Psh this post isn't that long and it's already 8:28
8:28?!!?!?
WAOW!! I get distracted a lot
Lol
Hahaha
I phail XD
Anyway
I think I'll close up shop B) 
So..
Bye! 
:3
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.





Ps. I love you all ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment