Sunday 10 April 2011

(Crap I fergot to name it!! ) ♥PartyTime♥

Omg!! ._.
I'm here finally D:<
I'm saying this cuz.. 
I was waiting For like ever for mah sister to get off
I still love her :3

Anyway
I can't even stay long =\
so this may be my shortest post =\
Since I started that is .-.
Oh well
Your loss ^^
I still love you all :D



Lololol

Anyway..
The reason I'm leavin is cuz I'm goin to a parteh !! 
WOOOTT! x3
Yea.. my aunt's b-day is tomorrow
Love you aunty ^^

Happy Birthday
(I don't say that to many ppl... I haven't even said it to my classmates whose birthdays have past)

anyway.. crap still small...
Should I leave it like that? NAH
So as I was sayin
I think I'll leave you all with a sexy song my friend introduced to me :3
(ily CornFlakes ♥)

Ok I'm gone now.. Love you all :D
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.





Ps. Sorry.. no colours today ._. Had no time to spruce it up..

No comments:

Post a Comment