Wednesday 6 April 2011

♥Intro♥

SHWEET :D
Mah blog is up mayne!!
I am like.. gonna try writing everyday .. cuz .. Psh.. I hope I can :[
Phail <<
NO DON'T COMMENT D:<
OMG this just made me think of something awesome :D 
I can, one day, type WITHOUT backspacing :3
I did that once...
People  had NO IDEA what I was saying.. 
(most of them anyway ._.)
YAY LAZINESS ;3
OMG!! ANOTHER IDEA!!
I can write a story too :D
Just a random one I make up on the spot B)
Cuz I bee ... like that ._.
I wanna stop writing now.. but I don't wanna stop cuz..
Its a daily thing.. and ...
If I stop I'd have to wait till TOMORROW to write again >X x<
This is so much work! -_____-
I'm having second thoughts..
Wait... 
No I'm not ^^
Ok I should go ._.
BAI :3
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.






Ps. Music ROCKS X3 -head bangs-

No comments:

Post a Comment