Thursday 21 April 2011

♥H-A-O♥

Question of the day:
What is "H-A-O" ?

Well It's something I made up not to long ago
It's a shortened form of the word
"Hilarious"
How you ask?
Well
I was bored one time (like I stated previously kinda)
And I realized that hilarious has nine letters
And as you may know 9 can be divided equally by three
To give you..
Well ..
3
Hil
Ari
Ous

Don't see it yet?
I'll explain further
Each of those separations start with a letter
(If that wasn't obvious)
And those letter are 
H-A-O
So I was like
"Interesting discovery Crooked.. Very interesting indeed"
And that's where HAO came about
Haha..
Pretty smart don't you think?
(No mean to sound conceited Cuz I'm not) 

Oh I wrote a poem last night
It makes no sense so don't laugh 
(well I wouldn't know if you did anyway)
It's also really long
And there's not title so the one I give is right on the spot 



Muted Emotions
Looking around... with hope
Hope to find a friendly face
But
Alas
Her hopes
Her dreams
Got crushed
Smashed
Even smeared across the ground
By lies
Lies of "Don't worry I'll be here"s
And of "I won't ever hurt you"s
But
The biggest lie
The one that hurt most
"I love you"
Does she even know what it means?
Those three words?
Those three
Simply stupid
Words...
She didn't like them
In fact
She detested them
No one around her even knows
How deep the meaning is
Yet
It is used...
So free lance
Like saying
"Hello"
"Hi"
or "Hey"
An everyday phrase
To those fools
Heh...
Fools
No
Wait a minute...
"The only fool"
She would think
"Is myself"
That is what they all see her as
It's what they take her for
They see right through her
They walk all over her
She's the invisible mat
No one cares about her feelings
"What? No she doesn't mind"
They say
"She'll do it"
She's used to being used
"Oh crap I didn't do..."
"Psh just ask 'what's her face' 
She always has hers"
She
Won't
Mind...
She's too nice to say anything bad
We can do what we wish to her
She'll take it....
...
And the bastards
All they do
Is grin
Laugh like monkeys
...
She laughs too
Or so they think
She's really crying
Screaming inside
But her fake smiles
She's had on for years
Is plastered
Permanently 
Onto her face
So..
All the crying and screaming
Is mistaken 
Mistaken for laughter
Tears dear not form
For if they do
They may never
EVER
Run dry
"HOLD THEM BACK"
she tells herself
And although the migraines come rolling in
Daily
She'd prefer physical pain
To block out
To BLACK out
Some of the emotional pains she feels
Just some...





Ok I fell asleep after that line
Horrible right? :)
Psh whatever
Then my mom came in
And was like 
"Hmm this one is a sleep writer"
Or something along those lines
And I was like 
WTF O.O!! (in my head!)
And I closed the book and went back to sleep
I said it was long..
If you don't make it to where I'm writing now then..
sorry <<
It was actually supposed to be a story
Then I couldn't stop writing
So
That's why it's so long
And it's kinda hard to come up with a title
For something that has so many..
words?
Topics?
Idk
Eh..
Whatever
Well I'm home alone with my brother
fun ._.
Real fun
Oh I discovered another anime
It's funny
Wait
I shouldn't do this to you all
Tell you I discovered something
That I ain't gonna tell about
So mean I am
I shall stop myself form this ness..
At once
I'm in a 
Silent mood
It's cuz of this song
It's like
Relaxing
Makes me wanna sleep
Haha
It'd go great when reading my poem
Speaking of my poem
If I'd put it a font bigger
This post would probably look/be longer that it already is
|:
That'd be wondrous
Or should I say "H-A-O"
Haha
Funny ._.
So yea
I has me a lota typin :)
To
do
I meant
Anyway
I'ma stop now
not in the mood to continue..
so
Yea
Bye :)
OliveJuice
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

1 comment:

  1. v.v ok u were right. this IS long x.x i cant read it atm...but on the bright side...THATS WAT H-A-O MEANS!! I GET IT NOW :)

    ReplyDelete