Wednesday 13 April 2011

♥EighthPost♥

Hey this is my eighth post already? 
Waow ._.
Where does the time go?
Where does it go? 

This reminds me of things that I can't say atm or it'll depress me :D
Yay depression
Anyway
What should I talk about today?
Oh my lil sister stabbed me with a pen
No unfortunately I didn't bleed
I'm just as disappointed as you
I did feel some nice pain after the stabbing :3

I ... mean!!
It hurt.. like hell? ._.
Pssh
What am I saying?
It was nice :]

Omg I hope.. wait.. nvm
.-.
Uh
I'm bored

Ooh a nice movie's playing
Haha
"Another Cinderella Story"
With Selena Gomez :D
She's so cute
I love her :3

Anyway I can't stay long 
My sister wants the pc 
She's lucky I have stuff to do
And that I like her ..
Ok I love her <<

Anyway bye 
Love you all 
And I've never really said this but 
Thanks for reading (I'll be saying this more often)

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment