Friday 15 April 2011

♥I'mSorryReaders♥

D: !! 
OMG OMG OMG
I am soo Sorry D:<
I was like really busy last night
So I couldn't post
No
Not couldn't 
DIDN'T remember
I got soo caught up in work <<
Yea..
I work..
Anyway
I can't even stay that long
not only is it almost 11 
Kinda..
Ok it has like .. a good while
But also 
I'm sleepy ):
Cuz I had a long day
 A really nice long day
Hee hee x3
I think I'll write till I have to leave..
Well duh
Lol
But I am
SOOOOO Tired !!
But I wanna make up for yesterday..
This is how my-- 
DANG!! I fergot  what I wanted to say
Stupid fatigue! >:
IT's stoopid D:
Hah I feel like a baby fighting hi/her/ phone!!
I can't even type properly
nor keep my hands on the keyboard D:>
Heh.. see what I did there?             Hat


Yea,,
I think I'll stop
I wanted to make up for yesterday
But I'm too tired


So I'll just make up for the words lost of today..
Tomorrw
Hah!!
Ok so.. bail 
(I was gona "bai".. but the "l" just looks so happy there I didn't wanna ruin it's happiness) 


iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}. 


Ps.. I can't even keep up my head .v v.
And why is my skin so sifty D:<

No comments:

Post a Comment