Monday 13 August 2012

♥1138♥

So I was lookin at my dashboard 
And I was checkin to see if my post was successful for yesterday instead of today
And it was 
but that's not my point

My point is 

That 
I looked below it 
And noticed the other blog I have
And the last update was last year 
June 30 

That got me thinking

Laina and I ._.
Don't talk as much on msn anymore
It's either we always see 
Or I call her e.e
Msn is just a..
ness.. .-.

I don't even know what to call it

It's definately not a "stepping stone"
 |:
Cuz that makes no sense

Anyway 

I have nothing left to say..

I'm just looking forward to #100

Aren't you? 
x3

Oh wait 

I forgot 
Asking you guys questions 
Are basically rhetorical
Although they're not rhetorical questions
Seein as.. they can be answered
If they were asked in person

But I guess it can be answered anyway 

Most may not be able to 
Or most WON'T and all |=

Infact 

NONE may answer

Sometimes I think that the point of this isn't

But then I remember that
It's not necessary who reads this
Or how many people read it 
Point is
I'm doin this for me :3
And if I happen to get famous for it 
( HIGH DOUBT FOR THAT DREAM... should add it to my bucket list... but... I want my bucket list to have realistic things like... "die at 50" or "learn to drive" )

Oh I think my sister's home

-cheqs time- 11:38 PM
|= Least it's not 12
She got away this time e.e

Anyway..

What was I saying?
OH!! 

And if I happen to get famous for it ( yes I reread! Be proud :3 )

then that's a bonus {:
Anyway 
My eye hurts >.>
This page is too bright


iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment