Sunday 19 August 2012

♥TeachMeToDance♥

Well today
Was cute Lol
My lil godsister 
came over :3
She can walk and stuffs

Also today

I was supposed to go over to my friend's house
It's her birthday today 
:D
HAPPY BURFDAI M!Bby :3 <3

But I didn't ._.
So that's sad =\

Uhm

What can I say now...

Oh waow that's the time 


LOL speaking of which

that reminds me of that time I was blogging 
And
It was late
And my sister had come from her ... where ever she went
And When I was naming the post
I put "1138"
And she thought it was the # 
Silly, silly lady :3

Speaking of the #100 blog post 

It's due date is the same as the Last Colour Day
Lol Green or Purple..

I do hope it's green though...

It's a brighter colour 
And it's more noticeable >.>
I knew I shouldn't give people a choice..
This is why Laina and I decided to choose the first colour on our own..

Worst part is

I bet most of them aren't gonna show anyway -_-
Oh people
So unreliable ._.
But anyway 

Oh 

This song is awesome
And
I don't dance but 
It makes me want to ^^
And maybe in the right mood 
I probably would

!♥♥!I love Adam Young's parts in it 

He sings so perfectly o=! ♥♥ !

@,@ Oh Gosh XD ♥♥

Can't stop listening to it either 

---minute later--- Ok I stopped

Anyway 
I wanted to say some things.. but 
I forgot 
so ... 
I think
Its time
I take 
,_,
My leave..

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.
Ps. I felt that the words looked sexy that way ._.
This may be the norm from now one e,e ^

No comments:

Post a Comment