Thursday 9 August 2012

♥FairTheeWell♥ {Possible100}

So if I keep going like this
I'll like.. 
Have 100 posts by the end of the summer ^^
I'm so excited about that ...

Yesterday 

I was upset that I'd finished blogging so early...

hmm I wonder 

What day is #100 gonna be
Hmm A Thursday...
I hope I'm not too busy x.x
Cuz I wanna give a long post 

Anyway 

i hope I'm not "booked" as they would say 
On that day
Hmm 
It's funny how fast time flies..
Just awhile ago it was like after eight..
Now it's 7 mins to 11 |=
And then my siblings complain about not enough pc time -eye roll- 
gosh |=

Hmm speaking of which 

I haven't spoken to some of my friends in awhile |=
I wonder if they're ok
Well
I guess we're gonna meet next Wednesday..
I'll let you know how THAT goes XD
We'll probly meet on the Friday too ._.

Hmm I'm not in the mood for a long post today 

But..
If I do 
I'll come back ..
If not 
...
Till theN 

♥ Fair Thee Well ♥
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment