Friday 24 August 2012

♥AnimeResurrection♥

O=!! 
Ok So 
Because Of my sister
I've decided to watch anime today
SOOO

This post will be indeed short

For starters

Colour Day 
I was told 
Was a success
But I didn't get to see all the people 
Cuz I was away from town

But where I was ..

 There was a fair bit of persons in Purple 

Not to my liking 

But more than I anticipated 
Most of which I don't think KNEW about Colour Day in the first place

Oh well 

I wish I coulda seen what my friend was talkin about 
Oh well 

Will there be another?


Hmm 

Not very soon anyway 
Maybe...
I was actually thinking next week Friday 
but ..
mEh ._.
Or as Grapes said
"Moo" 
I guess he thinks he's a cow o=! ♥ 

I was gonna say sumthin else 


Oh Anime Recommendation: Ao No Exorcist  

:3 
It's pritty hawt!! 
( That's ... actually literal and there was no intended pun!! LMAO I am just too funny without trying)

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

Ps. I'd reread to see what I can add... but I'm lazy

No comments:

Post a Comment