Tuesday 7 August 2012

♥FailureAsAnArtistDrawsNear♥

Oh GOSH!! 
This is what I get for making a facebook for my lil brother ..
I don't even know what the hell he's gonna do with it ...
|:
He doesn't even remember the pass for his actual email address -.-
...
Anyway lil brothers can be a pain ...

Omg I need to get out of this lazy phase..
I think it's cuz I'm out of school
This is the cause
I guess I like challenges 
Cuz ..
While in school my time is limited 
And I guess that draws me to want to do the things I used to do 
Like draw and blog
and .. edit pictures..

But now..

 I have free time 
so ..
I guess I'm running away from the non-challenge
x.x
I can't even write stories anymore 

I have..

No muse 
I need a muse !!! D:<

I'm slowly but steadily losing my grip on my life I have as an artist 

@.@ I feel like I'm falling into the deep, dark abyss of failure and normality

What will save me >.<?

I need to sleep on this |= 

</3


iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment