Friday 10 August 2012

♥aChanceForMyClearUmbrella♥

Oh ... this place
 Hmph e.e


I will have 100 posts by the end of August no matter how bad I feel! 

So I'll push through this post!! O=<


Hmm 

I get distracted easily 
So ..
A lot won't come out of this

What can I say ?


Many people from my year are stressing out over nothing about their exam results

I mean I want mine too but 
You don't have to be so 
Impatient about it


! YOU WILL GET IT !

And I know like.. only 2 or 3 of them are gonna read this 
So I can say what I want and they won't get the message

Not like they'd listen anyway


Probly say I'm rude or whatever

But 
Idontcare
 Don't let it get to you cuz it will 

So just 

         Take a chill pill guys 
                                     Lighten up
                                                     Relax
Being stressed and bitchin on 
and complainin 
will not speed up time for you

So while you wait
Just
Play a game
Talk to your friends 
( not about the results cuz that'll stress you)
And just..
CHILL

Anyway

Onto other things
Tomorrow is the pool thingy..

I wonder if I'll get to post...

Hmm I should cuz ..
The thing starts at 12pm..
Though I wake up at like 10am everyday |=

An hr to post ...?
Hmm 
What will I say

I know these things just come to me 

But..
It takes time to process..
 And then get the fingers in sync with my thoughts
And If I stop for like 
A second to do sumthing else ( Which may happen ... which ALWAYS happen)
I'll forget what I wanna say

I don't even think I'll get a chance to post after it either if that's the case..

Cuz..
Water...
Head getting dipped underneath
I'll be tired..
Exhausted even, 
After that day..
And it what? 
Ends at 6.. ( which will possibly not happen on the dot)
And
Not to mention our ride will get there later than the end
And we have people to watch over as well
And wait till they get their ride home 
Seeing as they'll be our responsibility |=

Hmm So we'll get home by 8 for the earliest


ALSO my brother just might be on the pc at that time 

Knowing him
And he won't give it ...
I mean I could use my sister's Laptop .-.
But ..
The possibility of her giving it to me just to blog?
Let's just say she doesn't feel the same way about bloggin as I so
Although my brother just may be at a friend's that day

So ..

There's still a chance

We'll leave that for the universe to decide

(Not a swell idea in my opinion <--[imo])
The universe and I aren't technically best friends

Waow.. 

It's rainin..
Been awhile 
I didn't even notice it..
-smile- 
Somethin soothing other than music 


Times like these when I wished I had...

♦A Clear Umbrella♦

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment