Saturday 4 August 2012

♥DementedFacebookPictures♥

Hmm ...
I almost forgot about this D:

Thanks to Mittens saying "oogling", 
Which my small dyslexia made look like "blogging", 
I'm here :3
Yay !! 

I think I've lost my blogging touch x.x
... great
I'm dying slowly..
First my writing drawing touch,
then my writing touch..
Now this x.x
I think my picture editing touch is dying out too 
@.@
It' was nice knowing me!

Omg the picture was right
..
I AM going to die by the end of the week
all because I didn't share..

Well there are a couple of things I want people to read after I die @.@
they're in my books 
I need to put them all together 
that way .. 
they'll all be safe until I die :3
so people will know what I thought B) 
It'll be great.. 
I wonder if my ghost will be able to see their reactions

...
I just realized..
Today is Saturday !! O=<
Which means... I only have till tomorrow to live .____.''

And just when I restarted blogging x.x
I'm sorry to have let you guys down 
I should've never .. 
Not shared that demented picture @.@ 

This may be my last post ever~
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment