Sunday 26 August 2012

♥RockyBabies♥

Hmm... 
Today was ._.
A normal day

But I have one thing to say...

BABIES ROcK! 

Don't you just hate when your internet lies to you e.e!! 
It's all like "-shows that is has internet; doesn't-"
And then people suffer in the end e.e!! 

Anyway 
I wonder if she'll ever read it

Meh I don't care if she does e.e
Cuz I find it ridiculous

One who possesses a laptop 
Utilizes the family pc
Then gets mad 
When asked to use it 

o=! Valid reason to get mad?
I don't think so -.-

I call it ...
Stupid .-.

Anyway 
I wanted to mention something yesterday
But forgot 

It was about anime
Remember when I said that I'd make the post short 
Cuz I was gonna watch anime?
Well
I was too tired to stay up to watch anything 
So In the end
I didn't watch it ..

So anime watch was in fact not resurrected
Sigh a sad thought I know..
But 
Oh well
I'll resurrect anime watch eventually..
School may be opened by then though

Something else I wanted to add
But I can't remember so 
It's time I take my leave

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment