Wednesday, 22 August 2012

♥Smart Mosquitos♥

So after I posted yesterday
I realized
That it was the 90th post e.e~!

I was like ..." crap" 

But I didn't wanna add more to the post
So 
I just 
Left it to today's post

I mean 

the post was already so happily formatted 
And I didn't wanna irritate it's ..
Joy o=!

Is it normal to have the back of your leg below your butt hurt

After sneezing? |:

Anyway

ignore that o;!

So my day was...

Relaxing o=!
so relaxing..
I finished the drawings!! o=<
Wana see!! ?
Oh in the end 
I made three drawings 
cuz Laina made a very helpful suggestion



Hmm everytime I upload..
The last one seems weirder e.e
Hmph


Oh well 

Can't be nessed for things
I really don't know what I'm getting at 
In fact
I think I'll make this post short cuz
I 
Don't
Feel 
Like
Typing 
More 
Crap 
For 
You 
To
Read
And 
It's 
Not 
Like
You're
Gonna 
Benefit
From 
Reading
All 
These
Unnecessarily
Insignificant
Words
Either ._.

I 
think 
My
Mouth 
Is 
Bleeding ._.


iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

Like my poem?  B]

No comments:

Post a Comment