Wednesday 22 August 2012

♥Smart Mosquitos♥

So after I posted yesterday
I realized
That it was the 90th post e.e~!

I was like ..." crap" 

But I didn't wanna add more to the post
So 
I just 
Left it to today's post

I mean 

the post was already so happily formatted 
And I didn't wanna irritate it's ..
Joy o=!

Is it normal to have the back of your leg below your butt hurt

After sneezing? |:

Anyway

ignore that o;!

So my day was...

Relaxing o=!
so relaxing..
I finished the drawings!! o=<
Wana see!! ?
Oh in the end 
I made three drawings 
cuz Laina made a very helpful suggestion



Hmm everytime I upload..
The last one seems weirder e.e
Hmph


Oh well 

Can't be nessed for things
I really don't know what I'm getting at 
In fact
I think I'll make this post short cuz
Don't
Feel 
Like
Typing 
More 
Crap 
For 
You 
To
Read
And 
It's 
Not 
Like
You're
Gonna 
Benefit
From 
Reading
All 
These
Unnecessarily
Insignificant
Words
Either ._.

think 
My
Mouth 
Is 
Bleeding ._.


iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

Like my poem?  B]

No comments:

Post a Comment