Tuesday 14 August 2012

♥OMGOMGOMGPlease♥

rgfidjk;jagol; k;

OMG!! 

I almost didn't blog!!!
 I STARTED THIS AT 11:59!!!!!!!!!! 
OMFG!!
I was having a freaking SEIZURE!!! 
DAMN!! 
sCared my sister -.-!!!!!
DAMN 
GOSH!! 
MY HEAD HURTs NOW!!

OMG SO CLOSE!!

And NOW of all times!!
THE PC DECIDED TO LOAD SLOWLY

Oh gosh..

I'm relaxed now

I was like Hyperventilating and shit @.@


I'm still kinda winded too 


Don't you just hate when you have an awkward conversation ? |:

 And you don't want to?
But you know 
sometimes you just..
Don't know what to say D:

I had one of those today..

Couldn't even look at the person e.e
Not for long anyway
It was
Well
Awkward |:

So 

I wanted to see babies
Not just pictures
Moving babies 
And so I went on youtube and typed in
Babies talkin to each other
!! 
The first thing I saw
I clicked
and BOY did I make the right choice!! >.<
So I leave you with a happy day :3...


iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

(Ps  I hope this posted for the 14th)

No comments:

Post a Comment