Thursday 30 August 2012

♥Already Home♥

Ohkay =]
I've decided to do this again
( It's kinda hard to write form my blog while on paper 
Or, in a book
Cuz I'm used to just writing 
Especially doing the emotes
As they'd not be vertically placed
And' it's sexier that way
ALSO the pen I wrote with 
Made my handwriting look awesome! D:
Kinda reminded me of my aunt's handwriting 
Cuz she's a leftie ( or lefty however it spells )
And she writes like it's a font
Almost like calligraphy
IN FACT 
JUST LIKE Calligraphy
She should make a font!! 

Yesterday

My day was indeed awesome
And I knew that I'd previously mentioned it 
But I ...
I was just too tired 
So I had to make it short 
Sot that I could tun to bed
Cuz 
I knew my life would be happier
If I'd let or allowed  my bed to caress me in its
Undying warmth and comfort

Wait... wasn't I still in brackets?)

There :3

I'm surprised that I never closed them =\

Thought I did too =\

Hmm...

I want a pet cat D:
I had a kitty
His name was Kyo 
Sigh...
He was so KAWAII
He'd want to stay on my shoulder if he wanted to sleep 
And 
While I laid he'd be near me

I need a new one

What hppened to him?
He was eated

the reason why I randomly remembered him was cuz 

I was at my mom's office 
And they kinda have a cat
Who looks like Kyo
And they were all being nice to him 
I was jealous x.x! 

Omg tomorrow is Friday

Which means that school begins soon
So...
I can't sleep however I so desire

Speaking of desires

Laina and I are writing a very short story
With very short chapters

We call it  "Things..."


We're already on "Book Two"

And I say " 'Book Two' "
Because it is (the first one) 
Just 5 short chapters

In fact 

The chapters are so short
That 
Putting them all together 
Will not be enough
To fill up one page 
Of a normal novel

They's maybe only fill up

At most
Half of the first page

Speaking of stories

There was this short story I'd written
It was called "Already Home"
It "IS" called I mean =)
Cuz I've still got it

I loved it 

Enjoyed writing it 
Enjoyed watching people read it

Idk why I called it 

"Already Home" really...
I'd just named it after a kool song I listen to

Not at random, no

But the word "home" shares part of the main idea in the story

I'm not too sure about the
"Already" aspect of the title

And how readily it one will see its connection to the general story idea

However, at the time 

I couldn't really think cuz 
The story was for an assignment
And I believe that 
I'ts written it the night before I had to hand it in

On top of that 

I'd other pieces to put together 
For the completed project
Ended up receiving 100% overall :D!

The moral of this story:

"Procrastination Makes Perfect"

I think I'll post both the song and the story

I need to know if the name suit it 
Cuz the name isn't set in stone





Amy glanced down at the piece of paper in her hand.  It was crumpled and tattered and worn out from all the unwrapping and re-wrapping.  As you focused away from the faded words on it, the edges seemed to blacken; it had been burnt.

“This is it,” she muttered quietly to herself as she stalked toward the large black gate before her.  Then she staggered backward, shading her eyes after looking up.  The afternoon sun had hit it at just the right angle so it reflected into her hazelnut eyes.  Observing it closely, there was a little plaque screwed onto the gate to assist with the identification of the address.  Her paper matched perfectly. She entered the fenced property through a small opening that only she knew about. It had been in the same position for two years she recalled. She made her way up.

Behind the gate led a stone path large enough to fit an SUV.  Framed with flower beds of roses and tulips, the path snaked on awhile before splitting into a larger and smaller one.  One of which led to a garage and the other on to the great mahogany door of a mansion fit for a queen.

A queen…

Amy’s mind came across her appearance compared to the ones who lived inside.  There was a small but noticeable stain on the breast of her shirt which seemed as if it had not been washed from the time she’d gotten it.  Her skirt bore a large split exposing her frail-looking thighs. The shaggy looking sandal which clung to her right foot was barely held in place by two taut but thin pieces of rope crossed over in an “X” shape.  Whereas underneath the flip-flop on the other foot, was a hole the size of a golf ball.  These she’d found just to help ease the pain of pressing her blistered feet against the hot summer’s pavement.  Then a thin but flaky layer of filth hid her once beautiful mocha coloured skin. And her head, once shielded from the pounding ultra-violet rays of the sun by her thick brown locks, was shaved.

The bitter memory of the past made her eyes sting and she was blinded by the tears filling her eyes.  She remembered the pain he had caused her when he took her from her beloved parents and had her captive for 2 years. Those two long and agonizing years felt like an eternity, until she escaped. 
The last night he’d held her in his basement, he’d almost killed her but she had been too quick for him, despite the fact that she had not eaten for the week before.  And when he had reached for his knife she pushed him with all the might she could muster into the fire he had made to burn the possessions he’d never known that she had kept for all the years he used and abused her. While he’d been screaming in pain, she made her exit, not looking back…

But now wasn’t the time for this bitter memory to haunt her aching head, this was a happy moment. She was…

Clang!  The chrome garage door made a sound as it opened up and a slick black Honda Civic backed out of the garage and down the driveway.  It was them.  She clenched the paper.  Then without thinking she carelessly ran up the driveway anxious to see them again. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain before falling to the ground in tears.

The tall strapping man, well dressed in a dark tuxedo, along with his wife dressed fully in white, came from the vehicle after coming to an abrupt stop.

“What was that?” The loud boom escaped from his throat.

“I don’t…” the woman in white began, but stopped after seeing a small figure on the floor.  The two raced to the child. 

“Amy?!” the woman cried out after almost immediately recognizing her daughter, her only child.  The man pulled out his cell phone as quickly as he could to call for help.  The white lady fell to her knees to embrace the girl, kissing her face, head, and arms. “It’s gonna be ok my love…” she tried to make it seem.

But, before falling lifeless in her mother’s arms she whimpered, “It’s been so long, mother”.



Oh Speaking of mothers

We're gonna have a family outing tomorrow ^^ 
Going to the Sulphur Spa ;D!

Hmm long post tonight


Think I should continue?


Pft!

If you bothered reading up to here 
You shouldn't care how long I stay

So I can stay for as long as I please

Also
Although I write for the pleasure of others
You couldn't stop me even if you wanted to

Ah yes 

Logic FTW! =] ♥

Some things 

Are better left 
Unsaid

Cuz you never know

What things
Can words B]


-dramatic look off into distance as the wind blows-
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment