Monday 20 August 2012

♥BeYourOwnPerson♥

hmm 
Lol
 I didn't understand what I was saying yesterday
While blogging
So it was kinda sketchy.. 
Or..
So I've been told .. =\
I haven't really reread it to say for sure
-rereads-
Hmph..
Doesn't seem too sketchy to me
Hmm oh well

Lol My lil sister has fleas 
 XDDD
!!!
This is funny cuz after I typed this I stopped to watch tv for awhile

And when I saw it it was h-a-o 


Hmm

 I don't fee like 
Leaving a long post 
So
I'll just 
.-.
Idk stop I guess 

Besides I'm pretty tired..

thing is
I don't wanna sleep
Cuz I know that
I can stay sleeping for as long as I want

I think it's cuz of my bath I took

Not too long ago

Hopefully tomorrow will be a relaxing day

Cuz
I feel all..
Happy XD

I will also be drawing a picture o=!

I'm 
excited o.0

Speaking of disappointments

Idk why
but
Youtube is spazin 
=\

Maybe it's cuz of ...

Idk actually 
Hopefully it stops soon  -.-
It's annoying 
Cuz 
I'm trying to enjoy my "Watch Later" playlist
but 
It keeps sticking =\

Ugh my lil brother insists

On watching "monday night raw" -.-
It doesn't even deserve caps e.e
Not only is it acting ...
But 
He never used to watch it 
.. 
Only recently =\

Fool <.<

He needs to learn to be his own person


iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment