Sunday 5 August 2012

♥WholePokes♥

Ah yes..
Another day
Another post :3
I realized why I've actually been happy these past few days..
can't say it on here though ._.
It'd be mean <.<
So  yea.. :3
I can't remember what I was going to say after this..
OH!! 
TIME FORCE 
(no that still wasn't it but)
It's going to play..
Speaking of play
Colour day is comin up B)
My wife and I came up with it
It's where everyone wears a specific colour 
!! 
GOsh my nose is irritated
I blame the smoke in my parent's room x.x

Although.. I enjoy sneezing 
( Don't ask why) 
It's really uncomfortable 
^ ( I can't remember what I wanted to say ._.)

Thisis what I get for watchin tv while blogging..

Ok!! 
After I answer this fb message!
... 
I'll be all.. 
-cheqs msn- ._.
...
Ok 
NoW!!O=<

Why does facebook have a "poke" button and not a "love" button? >.<
I get poked too much..
If(!!) this was real shit...
I'd have [w]holes in my skin!! 
OMG that sounds scary =,=

Scary .. indeed
Speaking of dying...
If I Don't blog tomorrow
then I died between now and the next hour <.<
(is now 10:53)
Not cuz of the pokes... 
But cuz of what we speaked about yesterday..
I said speaked... 
I ...meant to do that .__.
CUZ!! 
I'm awesome!! <.<
It's not like I noticed that it was wrong cuz Chrome underlined it in red..
Or nuthin :3 
That'd be silly ..
....
....
!! I don't waste my intelligence out of school e.e
And since I AM out of school for awhile..
I'm excused.. 
V>V Don't judge me!! 

60!! 
Wondering why I'm awesome?
Well ;3
Colour day.. heh heh B) -adjusts shades-..
Will be a hit by the 17th..
Muahah!! 
The success story!!
Makes it better is..
17th is when Time Force is gonna play !! O=<
You see that the universe wants to give me this one B)!

I think I'll end this on an awesome note!! 
My conversations are getting more awesome and I can't just be blogging o=!! 

baii
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment