Friday 3 August 2012

♥I'mBAK♥


Ok so ..
I finally decided to blog..
Although I’m not on the website
… I wrote this on Word
It’s been awhile I know
but...
I wasn’t feeling the mood...
I’m sorry to all who actually wanted me to blog
And all who anticipated the posts I guess

Well today is a very ...
Very rainy day
I, personally, love it
It’s like
the best kind of weather (in my opinion)

The best way to view rain is to be directly under it…
Y’know like
To have a clear umbrella
and,
While it’s raining
Look up
(spaz moment) >.<
So beautiful

I kinda have a view like that … through my kitchen window
( it’s amazing but I bet the actual way is so much better)
I need to experience it for real…
I should definitely put that on my bucket list

Haha yes I have a bucket list
And some things have already been accomplished ^^
Thing is, the rest may never happen |=

Hm… I think I just saw lightening

I feel… like an idiot x.x
I can’t believe I stopped blogging for so long
Didn’t even realized how much I missed it…


I mean I felt horrible for not blogging
But … I didn’t see that I missed it…
The last time I blogged was …
the 2nd of June…
Sigh I haven’t been living up to my word…
I feel like a traitor o-o
Hmm I guess it’s nothing then
Maybe just the perfectionist in me talking

So why haven’t I been blogging?
Maybe cuz I didn’t want the posts to come out depressing and
Unfun
^ Damn… the accursed red squiggle under the words
and here I thought that was a word xD
I can’t even blame Chrome for this <.<

Well it’s a word now e.e
I should add it to the dictionary
But I won’t o-o
cuz zum people are fools
(Don’t comment on my perfect spelling~!)
B]
Hmph hmph
(If you don’t know what what was? It was from Mordecai and Rigby o= )

Weell I'm on Chrome now... 
Well, transfered to Chrome.. 
I may end the post right now cuz 
I don't know what I wanted to say ... 
So .. 
<.<
Till tomorrow 

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment