Saturday 18 August 2012

♥Yesterday'sSetback♥

hakjghajkh;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
AFAGHA!~!!!!!
DLAG"D>FA
 x.x

I ...
Am sorry 

Now

Y'all must've thought I chose Pwer Rangers above Bloggin 
BUT!!
That's not entirely true

I was comin to blog...

( ish) 
But then!!
The power went out
So 
No light =No pc = No blogging

It was a trajikal! D;<

I was so pissed

My night went awesomely though

We had family time 
:3
It was kool
We mostly sang though XD
I must admit B] 
I sang awesomely then

Don't ask me to do it again though
.__.
<.<
I only do these things with my family 
And my wife o=!
And if you're neither..
Don't bother letting the question cross your mind ;D

O=

Now ..
I wanted to have post #100 on the 30th 
But obviously yesterday's mishap set us back 
So it'll have to be on the 31st

The bright side of all this is 

It'll be on a FRIDAY ;D!!! 
Fridays are good days :3

I wanted to add more things...

Speakin of add
didn't I say I had to do things ...?
But re-reading my blog is ...
work x.x


Oh YESSH!!

COLOUR DAY WAS A SUCCESS!! O=<!!!!

Well I enjoyed most of it anyway :3


Ok time to find the thing ._. about finding the thing
So that 
I can find it 
-jeopardy theme song plays-

OK So

I found what I had to find..
Now to find it ._.
...

So 

I can't find it D:
<.<'
Oh well
It wasn't really portant..

I knew I said it though

... 
Thing is
Finding it would mean 
Reading
And PFT!
That's your job ♥

My gosh..

How do girls DO THIS !? D:<
WEAR EAR-RINGS
Those damned things are itchy -.-!!

<.<''

I no like =[

<.<..

>.> 


iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment