Saturday 25 August 2012

♥WithoutSchool♥

<.<
>.>
I just realized sumthing terrible

School is gonna open in a week


D:

I'm not ready @.@

I was so much happier without school -.-!


I'd prefer be bored doing nothing At home

Than be at school D:

Less people e.e!


Crap 

School always bring out the anti-social side of me !! e.o

Meh 

My laziness to post has even grown ...

Which reminds me

I may not even GET to post as often !! 
Why does this always happen ._.

When I finally get in the mood to post and stuffs..

Something happens (school) so that I can't
And then my life long dream dies.. 

I betcha

If I'd posted everyday 
From the first post
I'd have had A LOT MORE
Than 100 posts by now ..
But 
I guess 
These things happen for a reason XD!!

Anyway

Hmm
I didn't realize how awesomely I typed...
Speakin of awesome things..

I drew an awesome pic today :D

I am ultimately proud of it 

And so I shall share it and take my leave



iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.


No comments:

Post a Comment