Saturday 11 August 2012

♥AddingAwesometoInjury♥

Well ok 
So today's the day 
The sun is shining
And I have to leave in a few minutes
Well
To get ready that is

And here I am 

Since I don't think I'll be able to even start a post tonight
But if I'm not too tired B]
I'll be back 
to add awesome to injury 
 Lmao 
Hmm I wanna make the best of today !!
 !!! NO sadness !! o=<
Unless sumthing bad happens 
To someone .-.
sigh 
So 
I have to get off the pc so that I can watch tv... 
-.- 
Cuz my brother thinks he owns it =\ 
Unless he gets the pc

Oh yes 

Speaking of him
I just realized that 
he won't be at his friend's house 
( Cuz he didn't plan too well =\ )
And so 
I won't be able to blog après tout
So that's why I 'm here now 
Yea that's what my main intentions were .-.
But I forgot 
Or got distracted..
yea so he'll be home 
On the pc..
When I get back home
Which means
No possible addition
Of awesome to injury..

WELL
Time..
Is of the essence
So 
Oin and I are
Gonna get ready

Did I ever tell you how my lil sister got the nickname Oin? 

o-0

I need to reread the whole blog to see if I did

And if not
You'll see it in the next post
If I remember...


iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.
Ps. is it me or has the grey gotten one or two shades lighter? |=

No comments:

Post a Comment