Wednesday 15 August 2012

♥90Percent Universalinaccuracy♥

Today 
Was
As ok as it could get
&&
I wish I could say it was 
EXCEPTIONAL
But..
It wasn't
It was just 
OK [:
Which is better than most days I've had recently
So there's a plus+

Just say
Compared to recent days
It maybe was just underneath the exceptional mark


Hmm 
Anyway 
What was I even going to say..?

Oh YES

Yesterday
I was terrified that the post wouldn't have gone for the 14th 

I'm please to say 
that it Didn't 

And if you understand what I just said in the right way
You'll see that I didn't make a mistake in what I just said

So yea
That was the happiest I'd been all week XD
Last night 
When it all went right

Ah yes my blog is one of the few places where most things go right 
At least 90% of the time 

Most other places it's the other way around 
Nonetheless
Can't change the universal bias-ness 
<,<
Waow.. actually a word..

Ok~!*
So matter what the post entails or not 
The next one will be called 
Bias Ness 
:3

I love how ness can stand in it's own 
Without Chrome trying to rule with it's read underlines

Sad ..
One of my friends has been speaking to me for some time now 
And he only now realizes that I'm not normal
Shows how much he pays attention XD!
Humans are so odd



iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.


*I love when I'm typing and exclamation point and I accidentally add a squiggly to it.
 It's like my favourite kinda typo too ... ( cuz it looks so awesome o.0)
 That time though, it was intentional

2 comments: