Tuesday 21 August 2012

♥IcanLiveWithoutYou...But♥

Word of the day: "Trepiphan"
Definition: "To have a sudden realization of something you already realized"
Source: Epiphany which is to have a sudden realization to something of great importance 
Example: To suddenly realize your birthday has recently passed and you are now older than you once was

***

hd

Yes
A High Definition Blog Post :3!

Well not really 

I'd actually just decided 
toType randomletters to start off the post
And 
Those two letters came up
and I thought to myself

How can I make these two randomletters work out


Then it hit me:

HD? 
Hi-Def

ShhWeet B3


Hmm just found out 

My calmness leads to dire consequences e.e
I can either go up or down
And most times 
I end up going down -.-


ASIDE FROM THAT O=! 
(heh see what I didn there? Aside? ... ._.)
-cricket; cricket-  <.<'
My day was kool 
I felt so relaxed...
I even drew a lil :3
By tomorrow 
I'll be able to share the pic 
Or pictures 
Cuz 
There are six people in the picture
And..
I may have to either overlap the people
Or..
Put two on another page...

I was actually afraid to draw them 

and to have my mother see
Cuz.. 
She's been askin for months that I draw sum deer for her 
And I never got around to it .>>.
So...
Yea ._.
<.< Tomorrow for them pix

OH!! 

Idk If I've mentioned him before 
but 
ALEX GOOT
One just can't be as awesome o=!
Look him up 
Or ...
not... |:
;D
Anyway 
( t'is your loss if you don't and my gain B]!! )

Speaking of music

Some people say that
the song
~"Miserable At Best" - Mayday Parade~
Is depressing o=
But
I mean
I don't think so e.e
Then again 
-ponders on life-

...

....
:3 

-sister tells me about things I don't care about-
._.
Sure =,=

I hate when that happens D:<
It's not like I care...
And you should know that I don't care...

On that note

My brother thinks he can tell me what I care about
When I tell him that the things he finds important
Are rather insignificant and foolish to me ...
But still 
He insists on telling me ..
thing is e,e 
I feel bad for him D:<
So I must take him on @.@ 

I am such a good sibling 
The best in the world actually B]!
I need an award ;P
LOLOL I'm kidding 

Speaking of care.... 

1 l  Oh... they're different
If you wondered what I just did
I was cheqin to see if
the L and the #1 looked the same 
In the "Times New Roman" font 

Don't you think they look quite similar though...

the L is just .. not so ness ...
Taller too 

This has nothing to do with caring though
._.
..
I can't even remember what I wanted to say back there =]

I just found out from a lil kid that
I type fast..
I didn't even notice ... 

Actually i didn't just find out 

Only did yesterday...
Did I even post yesterday...
Why does yesterday seem so far away... 
@.@

Wait I was makin a point...

Uhm.. -thinks-
Yes
What reminded me of the realization 
Was the fact that
I typed 
"I can't even remember what I wanted to say back there"
With the utmost speed ... ._.
( and I did it again) 
But anyway 
I'm sure it's nothing
Cuz 
I BET you 
that there is someone better e.e
In fact
I KNOW there is 
Are...

Smart Mosquitoes

 Seems like a good Post title 

Well expect to be seeing that tomorrow :D

If I remember 
... Hmm 
I need to give myself more credit than that
cu z..
I did a pretty good job of remembering the last time I said that I was gonna name a post something in advance

I just don't remember other things...

Gosh <.<'

I don't really have anything else to say .-. 

<,< 
-feels stupid- 




iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.







I feel...
Abandoned

No comments:

Post a Comment