Monday 6 August 2012

♥NinjaLEGO♥

Don't you just hate when you're minding you business in your kitchen and a customer comes over to buy an icepop, and sees you in your underwear?

^------- Lol this stuff looks awesome and dramatic when it's just me talkin crap XD -------^

Anyway back to business..
Wait there is no business to get back to
Lol OH~!
That phrase upthere .. I wrote that since.. after 12 in the mornin
Hm... I hope this doesn't post as today... x.x!!
That'd be sad ..................... 
And then I'd have to repost it o.0 ..
Hmm we'll see what happens

Oh joy..
My neigbours came over 
And I have no pants x.x
I blame my brother..
But..
At least I have a shirt on 
..
Good thing I decided to have my shirt on
haw haw..
Silly children..
Anyway ..
Uhm..
..

Oh ~! Yea 
This font seems off
And if you've noticed from the other posts
It's not the norm to what I've been using..

I feel... Iike I've said this before
.___.
.. yea this font isn't what I'm used to
I need to change back
but first.. (-previews-)

... Ok its legit 
It can stay..
Just looks weird as I'm typing this now
and!! 
Good news: I don't have to repost! O=

I didn't realize today was the 6th of August though
Thanks HydroxyCut ..
MEH I hate that word o.o
It sounds damned scary.

....
Just remembered that 
I got some ninja Lego XD
And speaking of ninjas 
Time to find out which Naruto Character I am
....
-a few clicks later- 
OOOOOHH!! O=<
I'm TOBI!!! 
I knew IT! >B]
"Yeaahh the power of this Shinobi lies within you!"
Things I already knew of course..
But a lil reassurance is always welcomed warmly into my nonexistent heart
;D!!

Babies are sexy!! 
Especially when.. they are sexy!! D:
Oh GOSH!! x.x
-goes on google-














YES!!!! 
The success story of the century!!! 
<--- I made the right choice !!!! XDD

Well on that note
I leave ... :3 

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

PS.. I LOVE BABIES!! :D! ♥♥ Ah yes .. babies always deserve soft colours >:3~

No comments:

Post a Comment