Tuesday 28 August 2012

♥Unnecessary HumanContact♥



So why is it
That some people
Act so differently to you in person than in not real life
I’ll admit that I’ve done it before
But
It’s not the kind that
Will irritate someone
Or at least cause them to be ignored
Cuz I WILL acknowledge their presence

It can be so hard to deal with y’know

But anyway
Aside from that

How was my day?
Oh.. ._.
It was
Hardly tolerable near the middle of it
But then
I got away from human interaction
And spent the rest with my beloved
Then the universe realized that I was actually having a good time
So it decided to take that from me
By constantly takin the internet
Cuz it knew that that would easily make the rest of my day worthwhile
[:

Just learnt that worthwhile is one word
I think
If nothing happens soon
I’ll get off the pc
And not have to live through the rest of this day

Ah yes
My siblings have assisted in the complicated task
Of completing the destruction of my most beloved ruler </3

Speaking of destruction 
I knew I wasn't ready for school to re-open yet
It's all happening too fast @.@

The whole idea of unnecessary human interaction
I don't think I'm ready for that again
I'd gotten so used to being home 
Relaxing 
and only having to talk with Laina 
And only having to interact with humans online 

It was too much today
Well after some time
Not right away

Anyway
I don't think I have much to say about today
(Not much good anyway)

Anything else I have to say 
I'll take it to my rant book tonight o=<

Oh 
Today's the anniversary of my parents
19 years of awesome
I love you guys.. ! <3 
So much 
Lol
They went out to wherever to enjoy their day 
And I hope they do
They deserve the lil free time to spend together x]

Happy Anniversary!
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment