Thursday 16 August 2012

♥Bias-Ness♥

Oh ..
 I didn't even notice that this was post 86 :]
Best part is..
I didn't forget to name this post "Bias- Ness"
In fact..
Though I'd normally name the post after I blogged
I named it before...
Ok in truth 
I named it after I typed the second line <.<!
but 
I still named it before I ended o=

Omg 

I don't normally watch these kinda shows 
But 
Single Ladies is awesome o.0!

I'd link you guys but
.-.
e.e
The interest level is not high
I can feel it 

Wait 

I wanted to say sumthing about..
Oh YES!! 
My day was awesome! 
Cuz it was relaxing

No humans to ness it for things |:

Speaking of humans
A show I hate?
Planet Sheen -.-

Omg I didn't even notice  I put that emote !

That's how much I hate it -.-!
It's so ...
Disgusting -.-
And Sheen isn't as awesome as he was in Jimmy Neutron
And I still hate Jimmy Neutron

Oh! 

Yesterday
I realized the role of a "Wave Cap " 
._.
It's 
A cap..
to protect
Hair Waves o=!
Who woulda guessed ...
Not me obviously 

But I mean

It's hard to figure out the use of something that people use wrongly!
Cuz 
You want to protect your waves from the tossing and turning of your head on a pillow 
At night 
While you sleep
So that when you wake up 
People ( girls) can see your "sexy" waves
but 
If you wear it during the day...
No one can see them
And!
Most people who wear the damned thing
DON'T HAVE WAVES TO PROTECT!
So in the end ...
<.<
IT'S STILL NOT BEING USED CORRECTLY
So don't JUDGE ME if my mind was misled 
D:<

I say that cuz 

When I had my epiphany
My sisters were like 
"What did you thin it was for? " 
-.- 
Like it was so obvious


Anyway :3

What was I talkin about before this?
OH! 
TOMORROW IS COLOUR DAY!!! 
WEAR YELLOW !! O=<
Next colour day should be purple ..
Or Green ._.
Hmm interestin colours chosen Crooked ... 
Lol 
I didn't even realize what I was saying till 
After...
and now
I don't know what I'm saying 
._.

Speaking of saying
I'm saying a lot....
It's been awhile since I've had a long post too o-o

It's also been awhile 

Since I remembered to blog 
Before 11 ._.
<.<!!
Then again 
I did get on the pc early today


O
M
~G!!!
TOMORROW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.........
Oh LORD!! X__X
It JUST dawned on me...

Oh gosh I can't breathe !

-fans self- ..
...
.. -inner turmoil- 
@.@~!

I .. 

Can't even type it
Its like 
When I put my mind to typing it..
It goes weak D:~!
x.x
Ok
I'll do it now...
...
D:< AS I SAID
I went weak x.x
and it's not even my fingers that go weak
But my arms...
Ok 
ok
Ok 
e.e!! 
POWER 
-damn! Stomach pain e.e!! 
UNIvERsE! 
Ok
ok 
POWER RANGERs TIME FORCE!!! O_O!! 
YES I DID IT
ALL Ah HAD TO DO WAS 
Not look at the screen while I typed..
I guess the thought of seeing it on the screen got me spazin
In fact
I still can't believe it's gonna play ...
tomorrow
I just hope I get home EARLY so I can watch 
didn't I say that I wanted them to bring it back on one of my recent posts...
I'll tell you later e.e 
But ..
I'd have to find it ...
and..
Didn't I say that I'd to find sumthing 
And tell you if I saw it? |:
I can't remember what it is at all

Ok ok 

I think 
I'll do all that soon 
I should..
Probly 
Put that on a sticky note ...
...
Them..

Like

Everytime 
I say that I'll do sumthin fer you guys 
I'd put it on a note 
And 
Before I blog ..
I'll cheq the notes ..
...
....
._.
Should work
But ..
I'm here thinking
"I should start now"
and ..
the thought of doin it now..
 Makes me feel lazy..
I think that's what procrastination is all about

And the thing is

I procrastinate more on the simple things cuz
I WANT to procrastinate x.x
I miss not having a reason to procrastinate 
( Did you not see how long it took me to start bloggin again <.<' )
See what happened was

Normally 

When at school 
I'd have hwk to do 
And I'd procrastinate on it 
but 
Since I'm out of school ..
And have no assignments to do 

want something to do 
So that I CAN procrastinate... 
<,<
Sad life yes 
BUT!
things..
I can't remember what I was going to say

Infact 

I think I'll stop .-.
cuz
.-.
Uhm..

I don't want to stop..

<.<
>.>
I feel it!!
The typing anyway..
Haven't felt this way in awhile @.@!
I think it's cuz my day was so ..
Relaxed D:
OR 
Maybe it's cuz 
I have no one to talk to at this very moment...
So I'm
finding a way to fill the void e.e!
That .. 
Sounds like "forever alone" |=

<.<

>..>

Gosh!! OK!
TIMe 
To ..

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.
-crosses it out-

._. 

Hmm not just yet <.<
My music is quite empowering D:!!!!
It makes me FEEL!! D:<
GOSHLEs! o=<

I remember when I ACTUALLY used to say that
._.
but 
What ahppende? 
O= 
I refuse to fix that !
OH!!
I know why I'm so.
Hyper! >.>

I SLEPT TODAY O=>

HAHAHAHA    HAT^
Hmm
Too many chocolate pancakes x.x!
I'm too hyper
But .. That hat.. 
MAN 
That made me laugh!! XD
On the inside though...
Cuz 
Right now
My face 
Is .. 
COMPLETELY POKERED o=!
Hmm not a word eh?
Omg I wanted to say sumthin after 
OH!
YES 
I was all 
Laughing in my throat 
XD
!

Ever done that?! 
I HAvE! 8D!! 
Well duh ..
Just said I did it silly :3

Hmm

I hope
I'm this hper
I rese to fix that.. 
And that ..
Waht wat...??! 
 ....
-starts over- 

I hope I'm this hyper on 

the 30th 
o=!
That like
In two weeks...
Sounds like when school will reopen x.x!! 
My ...
Happiness is..
The same :3

LOL!! 

I .. don't 
Wanna end this post 
Really I don't

I feel 

Like 
Laughing like an idiot
!
I need a SEXY joke !
That'll kill me of laughter..
But that's not possible right now ..
///
._.
...
Ok!! 
I think this is enough...

Now..
I can leave ^^ 



iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.
 this time's for real ^
( Sounds like a song o-o !! ^ )
Ps... I need some tea ._.

1 comment: